• Increase awareness & understanding of mental health.
• Encourage people to focus on caring for their mental health and building resilience
• Increase confidence to enable individuals & communities to support others experiencing mental health difficulties.
• Challenge negative perceptions and the stigma surrounding mental illness
• Enable people with mental health difficulties to have a voice and an opportunity to express & share their stories.
• Support under-represented communities to tackle mental health, stigma and give them a voice.
“Rehana has created something wonderful, a safe space both in the real world and online for people to talk about their mental health and well-being to support each other and bring about the change that is needed”
Darren Goddard – Force Crime Registrar at Leicestershire Constabulary